For any that are not familiar with TED, it is a gathering of relevant minds with the purpose of sharing their thoughts on whatever it is that they specialize in. The speakers have ranged from Michelle Obama to John Maeda to this guy, James Howard Kunstler. While this talk does date back to 2004, I felt that it’s points remain very valid and very similar to the views shared by many of us, althought the delivery may be a little strong for some. Warning: Contains some profanity.
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on