RIDOT has a set of photos on their Flickr page of the raging Pawtuxet River.
36°Feels like: 30°F
6:40 am7:03 pm EDT
Wind: 7mph NNE
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
It was pretty nuts yesterday. Did anyone get some good shots of the Blackstone River near the mill? It was gushing under Main St. My phone didn’t take a great picture.
I was down in Pawtuxet Village today. Being able to view the whole thing from that stone bridge was really something. You definitely don’t see that every day.