Channel 10 video from February 2007.
Grove Street School
Saturday, September 11th – 10:00am
Grove Street School, 95 Grove Street
Come learn the history of this school and how you can help save this endangered historic building. Bring your camera and camera phones to take photos for SeeClickFix.
You may recall, because I keep bringing it up, that Federal Hill resident, Assistant City Solicitor, and candidate to succeed Steven Costantino in the General Assembly, Michael Tarro and his family own this building, and Mr. Tarro has repeatedly ignored all court rullings, right up to the state Supreme Court, ordering that the building be fixed.
Assistant City Solicitor Illegal tore down building Breaks laws in the city he is paid to be an Assistant Solicitor in Ignores court orders to fix said building Wants to be a lawmaker
- Wither Grove Street School Aug. 11, 2010
- Tarro: Grove Street School renovations, “not feasible” Nov. 4, 2009
- Both sides claiming victory in Grove Street School decision July 3, 2009
- Fire at Grove Street School July 17, 2007
- For Sale: Slightly damaged school house May 7, 2008
- A short history of the Grove Street School Feb. 6, 2007