They are currently running a Kickstarter pledge drive to get the final funds they need to open the shop.
Friday, May 6 • 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Join the WBNA and Spurwink RI to Celebrate the opening of 1577 Westminster Street at the SWELL Soiree!
This FREE Open House will feature:
- TOURS – Designed by KITE Architects, 1577 Westminster will soon be home to Fertile Underground Grocery, the West Side’s first ever affordable, natural foods grocery, and the supportive housing apartments owned and managed by SpurwinkRI
- SNACKS – yummy food from Mosaic Latin American Bistro
- DRINKS – beer and wine from Elevated Spirits & the Avery
- MUSIC – the Extraordinary Rendition Band & the Avery’s JR as DJ
- AN ART AUCTION – featuring work by Lee Chartier, Elaine Collins, Racquel Donnelly, Genevieve Dupre, Susan Dupre, Mark Freedman, Deborah Hickey, John Jacobson, Neil Lang, Frank Mullin, Matt Tracey, Christine Malecki West, and Cindy Wilson
All proceeds benefit the WBNA.
More info at Facebook.