Dozens of cyclists joined an inaugural ride of the new on-street bike path and roving press conference. Lots of distinguished guests including Senator Jack Reed spoke at the roving press conference.
- The Squares of Providence on
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on