A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the offices of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, February 13, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the Public Session minutes of the meetings held on January 25, 2012 and January 30, 2012, and the Executive Session minutes from the meeting held on January 25, 2012.
- For a briefing regarding, and consideration of, the City of Providence’s zoning and comprehensive plan amendment status.
- For consideration of the ongoing Rhode Island Department of Transportation and engineering coordination activities.
- For consideration of the mechanics of the bond issuance.
- For consideration of the Executive Director job description and search.
- For consideration of a draft operations budget for the District.
- For conceptual discussions concerning real estate capital expenditures.
- For follow up discussion from External Market Conditions Workshop.
- For consideration of the vision/mission statement of the District.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda items 5, 6 and 7, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).