Notice of Regular Meeting
Monday, May 14, 2012 – 4:45pm
Department of Planning and Development
1st Floor Meeting Room, 444 Westminster Street, Providence
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of Meeting Minutes of April 9, 2012
1. Downtown Zoning Ordinance Report by the Acting Director on the new Downtown Zoning Ordinance.
2. DRC Application No. 12.9: Intersection of Pine and Richmond Street and 35 Richmond Street (Rogers Company Building) Public Hearing Proposal by Johnson and Wales University to demolish the existing building located at 35 Richmond Street and to construct a new 700-800 car open parking structure on the site. The applicant is requesting a waiver from DRC regulations relative to the new construction.
3. DRC Application No. 12.10: 122 Fountain Street (Diocese House [aka The Sportsman’s Inn]) Proposal by Heckman-Minkoff to renovate the existing hotel building. Work includes the installation of replacement windows and doors, new storefront and entrance, new canopy, and new cornice element.
4. Pre-Application Review: 33 Chestnut Street (Daniel Arnold House)
Proposal by Beneficent Congregational Church, UCC to replace 41 existing windows with new windows. This item is for discussion only. No action will be taken by the DRC at this meeting.