A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the offices of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, May 14, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:Public Session
- To approve the Public Session minutes of the meeting held on April 9, 2012.
- Chairperson’s Report and Commission update.
- For discussion and consideration of obtaining Directors and Officers liability insurance.
- For discussion and consideration of the Executive Director search.
- For discussion and consideration of obtaining legal counsel for the District.
- To consider and act upon such matters, indicated in agenda item 4 and 5, as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7) (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting.
This notice shall be posted no later than 5:00 p.m. on THURSDAY, May 10, 2012, at the Office of the Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, at the State House and by electronic filing with the Secretary of State’s Office.