The 195 Commission meets today at 3:00pm. Also, as reported by The Providence Journal, the RIEDC will meet today at 5:00pm to consider issuing revenue bonds of the 195 project.
A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Meeting Street School, 1000 Eddy Street, Providence, RI, on MONDAY, June 25, 2012, beginning at 3:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the public and closed session minutes of the meeting held on June 11, 2012.
- For discussion and consideration of directors and officers liability insurance.
- For an update regarding, and consideration of, the Department of Transportation road construction and utility matters.
- For an update regarding the open space design.
- For discussion regarding open space public art.
- For an update from Fuss & O’Neil regarding Department of Environmental Management and Coastal Resources Management Council permitting and engineering activities.
- For discussion and consideration of the identification of best practices for development.
- To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- Chairperson’s Report and Commission update.
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting.