Interior renovations have been going on at the building that houses Blake’s and other tenants on the first floor at the corner of Mathewson and Washington Streets. Window removal also seems to indicate that either new windows will be installed or existing windows are being renovated.
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on
- What’s in a Name? on