Interior renovations have been going on at the building that houses Blake’s and other tenants on the first floor at the corner of Mathewson and Washington Streets. Window removal also seems to indicate that either new windows will be installed or existing windows are being renovated.
70°Feels like: 70°F
5:13 am8:13 pm EDT
Wind: 10mph SSE
UV index: 8
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
I wonder who designed this building! They seemed to have placed the windows so the rooms are filled with natural light. Also the use of brick and cast Iron is interesting.