Interior renovations have been going on at the building that houses Blake’s and other tenants on the first floor at the corner of Mathewson and Washington Streets. Window removal also seems to indicate that either new windows will be installed or existing windows are being renovated.
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on