A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, October 15, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the public session minutes of the meeting held on September 10, 2012.
- For an update on environmental and civil engineering activities.
- For an update and consideration of resolutions authorizing participation in RIEDC bonds and transfer of real estate.
- For an update on public parks and public art.
- For an update on property maintenance agreement(s) and insurance.
- For an update on budget.
- Chairperson’s Report.
- To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the
public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- To approve the closed session minutes of the meeting held on September 10, 2012
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting to be held on November 19, 2012.