I went out for a walk last night during the storm. Here are some of the photos I took.
61°Feels like: 61°F
5:10 am8:18 pm EDT
Wind: 6mph WNW
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance
Great shots, Jef!
During your snow cleanup posts, check out the front of the District 8 office (former print shop) in Olneyville Square. Solid ice leading up to the bus stop.
Unfortunately, I’m sure the condition of the sidewalks make it impossible for me to make it to Olneyville Square.
Sadly, I’m sure you’re right.