A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, January 14, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the public session minutes of the meetings held on November 19, 2012 and December 10, 2012. (Tab 1.)
- Engineering and Permitting Status Update.
- Briefing by RIDOT on Road Construction Schedule and Contract 15 (East Side) Activities.
- Bond and Land Acquisition update, including snow and landscape maintenance contract recommendations/property insurance.
- Q1/Q2 Workplan and Action Item Discussion, including market perspective and planning activities.
- Legal Activities Discussion (regulatory development, internal policies, etc.).
- Executive Director Search Update.
- Schedule and Protocol for Interested Parties.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for January 29, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (7), (investment of public funds) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).