52°Feels like: 48°F
6:41 am7:01 pm EDT
Wind: 9mph N
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
RIPTA posted this on Facebook. I said they could serve themselves if they investigated something like the Proterra bus – it’s pure electric and quick charging. I suggested the replace the green line and perhaps the R-Line with these.
They hemmed on expense. So how the hell did Worcester, MA’s transit authority get the Proterra buses?