A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, JUNE 10, 2013, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- To approve the minutes of the meeting held on May 13, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Review and Discussion Regarding Proposed Commission Work Plan and Schedule.
- Approval of Request of Johnson & Wales to Use District Property for “Laydown” Area During Construction of New Facility.
- Discussion of Fuss & O’Neill Scope of Work for Supplemental Engineering Services.
- Approval of Dissolution of Duplicate District Corporate Entity.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for July 8, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.