I. Public Session
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings held on July 8, 2013. (Tab 1.)
- Ratification of Votes Taken at Meeting of July 8, 2013.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities.
- Approval of License Agreement with Hecht Development Regarding a Portion of Parcel 30.
- Approval of Providence Downtown Improvement District Proposal for Corner of Parcel 41.
- Discussion of Preliminary 2014 – 2015 Budget.
- Report from Fuss & O’Neil, Commission Engineers.
- Discussion of Public Art Issues.
- Approval of Expenses – Commissioner Trip to New Haven.
- Discussion Regarding Selection of Communications, Public Relations and Urban Frameworks Consultants.
- Informational Presentation by Brown University (subject to availability).
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/Tentative Agenda for September 9, 2013 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of public property) of Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law)
III. Public Session
195 Land parcels map[/alert]