The 195 Redevelopment Commission, charged with developing the Providence land freed up by the relocation of Route 195, has hired three firms for website design, graphics and public relations.
36°Feels like: 34°F
6:40 am7:03 pm EDT
Wind: 4mph N
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
And they didn’t ask you?
…and, those three firms are…?
The title of the post is a link to the full ProJo story.
They must be dying to spend money. Why couldn’t they hire just one company do to all that? as someone who recently rebranded an organization from soup to nuts, i can’t imagine it going smoothly (or cohesively) if i had three different companies working on things simultaneously.