The incident occurred just after 6:30 Saturday night in the area of 613 Washington Street.
Sources tell NBC 10 that the pedestrian was transported from the scene to Rhode Island Hospital, who was notified to put their trauma center on alert.
59°Feels like: 59°F
5:10 am8:18 pm EDT
Wind: 5mph WNW
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance