Tuesday, August 19, 2014 – 4:45pm
444 Westminster Street, First Floor[/alert]
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes from June 29th meeting – for action
- Director’s Report
City Council Referral
1. Referral 3381 – Petition to abandon Adrian Hall Way The applicant, Trinity Repertory Company, is requesting to abandon the entirety of Adrian Hall Way including AP 25 Lot 179 – for action (Downtown)
2. Referral 3382 – Petition to abandon a portion of Stanhope Street The applicant intends to abandon the portion of Stanhope Street adjacent to AP 97 Lot 12 to add to the area of the lot – for action (Charles)
3. Case No. 14-027 MI – 345 Harris Ave The applicant is requesting to subdivide a lot at 345 Harris Ave measuring approximately 183,884 SF into two lots measuring 29,585 SF and 154,299 SF respectively – for action (AP 27 Lot 284, Valley)
Public Informational Meeting Major Land Development Project
4. Case No. 14-028MA – 345 Harris Ave (Master Plan Approval) The applicant is seeking master plan approval to develop the subdivided portion of the subject lot as a parking lot that will provide 86 parking spaces. Public comment will be taken – for action (AP 27 Lot 84, Olneyville)
Minor Land Development Project
5. Case No. 13-001MI – 55-57 Sprague Street and other sites (Preliminary Plan Approval) The applicant is proposing to construct a building with 25 dwelling units with a community room and agricultural green space at the site of 55-57 Sprague Street (M-1). The applicant is also proposing to construct townhouses with two to four dwelling units at proximate sites on 217-219 Dexter Street (M-1), 58-80 Diamond Street (M-1), 110-126 Wilson Street (R-3), 197, 196-202 Harrison Street (R-3) and 39 Westfield Street (M-1). The applicant is seeking preliminary plan approval. (AP 31 Lots 192, 252, 54 and 55 and AP 30 Lots 298, 293, 295, 296, 266, 674, 675 and 388, West End)
Re: Zoning Providence
6. Review of Re: Zoning Providence Review of the organization and content of the latest draft of the zoning ordinance – for action
Whats a city without its streets?
What is Trinity planning to do with Adrian Hall Way (née Aborn Street)?
I haven’t seen anything written down on a piece of paper, but I’ve heard outdoor performances, outdoor events, encouraging the skateboarders that hang out on the block now… Not sure if they have any plans or resources for any building expansion right now.
Dozen donuts says it will be parking for at least 4 years.