36°Feels like: 30°F
6:40 am7:03 pm EDT
Wind: 7mph NNE
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
FYI on a related topic, responses from candidates for Governor in response to a RI Bicycle Coalition questionairre are available at their web-site http://www.ribike.org
You will see that there were responses from Ken Block, Clay Pell, and Angel Taveras. There were no responses from the campaigns of Allan Fung, Todd Giroux, or Gina Raimondo.
Guests can post comments on the ribike site.
Update: Gina Raimondo also responded to the RI Bike Coaltion’s questionaire about bicycle issues and though late, that too is on the bike coalition’s web-site http://www.ribike.org leaving Giroux and Fung as the only non-responders.
Bike coaltion concerns included highway safety, bike lane and path extensions and connections, design, state employee commuting, and tapping the bicycle tourism market.