I. PUBLIC SESSION
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on November 17, 2014.
- Discussion of Change to January Meeting Date and Vote to Set New Date.
- Approval by the Parks Design Subcommittee of the Minutes of the Parks Design Subcommittee Meeting Held on December 1, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Review of Activities During the Past Month.
- Discussion and Comment on EPA P30 Clean Up Grant Application.
- Discussion Regarding Creation of a Project Design Review Subcommittee.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Executive Session Meeting Held on November 17, 2014.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property. Vote regarding execution of purchase agreement for District parcel.
- Review of Status of Proposed Declaration of Covenants and Restrictions for District Properties.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).
How long does it usually take for the outcomes of the executive sessions to be made public?