I-195 Redevelopment District Commission – Notice of Public Meeting A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Tuesday September 26, 2017, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on August 21, 2017.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report and Vote on the District’s Financial Audit by the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, Chief Financial Officer, Lisa Lasky and Commission Treasurer Elizabeth Huidekoper.
- Presentation on the proposed development for Parcel 1A by Gerald and Jack Fandetti of the Kendall Hotel Group (followed by Public Comment).
- Vote to consider approval of a Level 1 application as submitted by the Kendall Hotel Group for a proposed development on Parcel 1A.
- Discussion and Vote to consider the allocation of funds from the I-195 Project Fund as requested by the District for the purposes related to temporary parking on Parcels 27 and 25.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Monday, October 16, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.