I-195 Redevelopment District Commission Notice of Public Meeting A regular meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday October 16, 2017, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on September 26, 2017.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Presentation by Building Bridges and the Avenue Concept for a proposed sculpture garden on Parcel 1A.
- Presentation by Bob Burke regarding the proposed Freedom Trail Visitor Center on Parcel 1A.
- Presentation regarding the proposed development by the Kendall Hotel Group on Parcel 1A by Tim Love of Utile, Inc.
- Discussion and Vote to consider approval of a Level 1 application as submitted by the Kendall Hotel Group for a proposed hotel development on Parcel 1A.
- Public hearing and Vote regarding a zoning variance to permit the sale of alcohol under a temporary use permit at the proposed food service/entertainment business to be operated by The Seafood Shack LLC at 239 Dyer Street (Lot 404, Assessor’s Plat 20).
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.