I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meeting Held on September 26, 2017.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Presentation by Building Bridges and the Avenue Concept for a proposed sculpture garden on Parcel 1A.
- Presentation by Bob Burke regarding the proposed Freedom Trail Visitor Center on Parcel 1A.
- Presentation regarding the proposed development by the Kendall Hotel Group on Parcel 1A by Tim Love of Utile, Inc.
- Discussion and Vote to consider approval of a Level 1 application as submitted by the Kendall Hotel Group for a proposed hotel development on Parcel 1A.
- Public hearing and Vote regarding a zoning variance to permit the sale of alcohol under a temporary use permit at the proposed food service/entertainment business to be operated by The Seafood Shack LLC at 239 Dyer Street (Lot 404, Assessor’s Plat 20).
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, November 15, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
I don’t know what a “Freedom Trail Visitor Center” is, but I’d suggest not naming a thing in a little city the same as a wildly popular and successful and historically entrenched thing that the much larger city up the street already has. Unless this is some sort of visitors center for the Boston Freedom Trail…
I thought the green stripe was named “Providence Independence Trail”, largely for that reason. Certainly what it is called on its own website: