[alert type=”muted”]A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Wednesday, November 15, 2017, beginning at 5:00 P.M., for the following purposes:[/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission meeting held on October 16, 2017.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Update and discussion on the proposed development by Waldorf Capital Management on Parcel 30; Vote to consider a reduction in the purchase price for Parcel 30.*
- Commission discussion on the possible use of park parcels for ancillary uses such as a visitor’s center and sculpture garden.
- Discussion of proposed 2018 Commission meeting schedule.
- Vote to ratify the approval of a Level 1 application as submitted by the Kendall Hotel Group for the proposed hotel development on Parcel 1A.*
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, December 11, 2017 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
*To the extent then complete, proposed resolutions under agenda items 4 and 7 will be posted on the Commission’s website www.195district.com at 12pm on November 15th.[alert type=”muted”]Agenda [/alert]