I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on January 31, 2018.
- Executive Director’s Report on Commission activities.
- Presentation on the east and west side parks by Nina Brown of Brown Richardson & Rowe, Inc. and Kelly Carr of BETA Group, Inc.
- Vote to consider the application of the District for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the purposes of retaining a park management consultant.
- Vote regarding execution of a purchase and sale agreement with The Fane Organization for the proposed development on Parcel 42.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday April 11, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
C’mon Providence, let’s see the construction boom continue!
Wtf wasn’t there a new render?
What did the vote end up being?
ProJo: I-195 panel moves closer to finalizing Providence skyscraper project
This process is excruciating.
Huge benefit to Providence, this project will give empty nesters like us, who will pay taxes and have retirement funds to spend, but no kids to educate, an opportunity to stay in the city and in addition, will free up homes for young families to buy. Win-Win-Win!