– Agenda [/alert]
I. Public Session
- Welcoming remarks by Chairperson Davis.
- Approval of the minutes of the Commission meeting held on August 28, 2018.
- Executive Director’s report on Commission activities.
- Presentation of the District’s Financial Audit by Lisa Lasky, Chief Financial Officer of the Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, and Commission Treasurer Elizabeth Huidekoper and Vote to accept Financial Audit.
- Discussion regarding extension to November 30, 2018 of both Level 2 Approval and the due diligence period for the proposed development by The Fane Organization on Parcel 42 and Vote regarding the extensions of time.
- Presentation by Kevin Wiant of Venture Café Foundation regarding Venture Café.
- Discussion regarding the application of Venture Café Foundation for the allocation of funds from I-195 Redevelopment Project Fund for the purpose of an early launch of programming and Vote regarding the proposal.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on Wednesday, November 14, 2018 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.