Now that we’ve got Christmas out of the way, it is time to think about New Year’s Eve. Providence’s New Year’s tradition, Bright Night continues this year with music, food, art, and more throughout Downtown.
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on
- What’s in a Name? on