It happened shortly after noon. Police tell Eyewitness News that a child ran out into the street in front of a vehicle and that driver wasn’t able to stop in time.
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on
- What’s in a Name? on