August 20, 2014, 4:30 PM
444 Westminster Street, First Floor[/alert]
- 4:35 – Katie Goodrum, Congress for the New Urbanism – CNU and impacts on bike/ped in Providence
- 4:55 – Sidewalk access during construction – Continued discussion
- 5:10 – Road and sidewalk conditions in the Wickenden/South Main area – RIDOT communication
- 5:20 – Butler Ave. at Waterman and S. Angell signal timing
- 5:25 – Roadwork Report, Nate Urso, Providence DPW
- 5:40 – James Kennedy, Providence (Park)ing Day
- 5:55 – Safe States Pedestrian Injury Prevention Program – Providence proposal update (staff)
- 6:00 – Adjourn
I have a question, what is the role of public comment at these meetings? I note that it is NOT listed on the agenda they way it is at the Tuesday meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment Commission and on every agenda of the meetings of the Board of the RI Public Transit Authority, the Transportation Advisory Committee and others. If public comment and particpation is allowed or welcomed at the Bike/Ped Advisory Committee perhaps it should be explicitly noted on the agendas.
It is allowed and welcome, I’ll let our Planning Staff person, who prepares and posts the agendas know.