I was happy to finally meet Shelia Lennon of the ProJo Subterranean Homepage News Blog fame at the last Providence Geeks dinner. It was a pleasure finally speaking to her in person after trading messages and blog comments for the last few years. I think we have much in common and I’m look forward to seeing her more in person in the future.
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on