A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, July 9, 2012, beginning at 5:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
- To approve the public and closed session minutes of the meeting held on June 25, 2012.
- For an update on the Executive Director selection process.
- For an update regarding the bond financing.
- For discussion and consideration of the District guideline generation scope of work.
- For an update concerning the communication plan.
- For an update concerning current budget for the District.
- For discussion and consideration of the identification of best practices for development.
- For discussion and vote on a resolution from the Commission authorizing the Rhode Island Department of Transportation to transfer 2,345 square feet vacant land to Brown University adjacent to property at 198 Dyer Street and the proposed Peck Street intersection.
- To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to the Open Meetings Law, specifically matters permitted to be so considered under Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law).
- Chairperson’s Report and Commission update.
- To establish an agenda for the next Commission meeting.