Last night’s Launch event went great. We would like to thank everyone that came and commend Jewel on doing a fantastic job of making us all feel welcome. There was absolutely no shortage of great conversation and there was a general sense of optimism in the crowd. In the coming months we’ll be focusing directly on specific topics and getting a lot of brainstorming done. We look forward to the Greater City: Exchanges being a catalyst for great things in the city.
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on
- The economic argument for clearing snow from sidewalks on
- What’s in a Name? on