Providence DPW salting the sidewalk on the Broadway Bridge over Route 95 this morning.
48°Feels like: 46°F
6:43 am7:00 pm EDT
Wind: 4mph S
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
Please tell me the truck was moving. Because that’s hilarious.
I was very glad to see this winter how well the City kept up with the overpass sidewalks. As a long time commuter by foot from Federal Hill to the office downtown, I can remember in past winters having to walk on the overpass road itself because the sidewalk was piled too high with snow.
Not too happy with the many sidewalks on Atwells Ave that are still covered with thick layers of ice! It seems that once you get across the overpass and into downtown, the walking is much, much easier going.