Some cool shots from our Flickr Pool of the city at night:
48°Feels like: 46°F
6:45 am6:59 pm EDT
Wind: 8mph S
UV index: 0
- last of us on Documentary Screenings “Where Do the Children Play”
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
Nice shot Matt… Was that last night? The bridge was relit (although less brilliantly than before) when I crossed last evening.
Thanks Bret! Yes, that was last night around 5:30. I noticed from 95N that the lights were illuminating the sky, and I just had to try and capture it.
They’ve only been using a subset of lights thus far. Last night it appeared to be the lights on the South side of the bridge (or maybe just the middle, but clearly not the North).
From how it looked last night, just the middle lights were lit…
Boy, do they have the new bridge set on “stun”, or what? I wonder what the final product will look like.
Thanks for giving me another cameo!
Last night it was just the middle arch lit and it cast a really neat dual beam into the air.
I wonder if it will be on tonight and what it will look like with the snow if it is.