On Thursday September 1st, lunch-time music series Noon Tunes returns to Greater Kennedy Plaza. Join us each Thursday in September for a midday concert under the trees at Burnside Park. Pick up lunch at one of the Washington Street food trucks and take a quick break while being serenaded by sweet tunes!
Thursdays, 12pm – 1pm! Free and open to the public! Plus bubbles and chalk for the kids.
- September 1st – Too Human – Jazz standards with a fresh twist
- September 8th – Tatsuya Nakatani – solo improvisational percussion, and special guest Jim Hobbs on saxophone
- September 15th – Kirk Feather Trio – upbeat swinging jazz
- September 22nd – Tesfamichael Welldeselassie – Eritrean keyboard star
- September 29th – TRUA – multi-cultural folk tunes