It may be freezing outside, but spring is on the way and that means the Skating Center will be closing down the ice soon.
The Providence Rink at The Bank of America City Center Offers Last Chance of The Season to Catch Some Ice
An extra week to enjoy outdoor ice-skating in downtown Providence! Special events to celebrate the end of the season!
PROVIDENCE – Providence residents and visitors alike can savor the final days of winter by skating outside at the Bank of America City Center at the end of its 14th season. The season ends Sunday, March 24th, completing the 18-week season of ice-skating that was enjoyed by more than 50,000 skaters.
- Special Weekday Hours Monday, March 18 to Friday, March 22: 4pm to 10pm
- Saturday, March 23 and Sunday, March 24 hours: 11am to 10pm
Special events for the last two weeks of the season:
- Thursday, March 14th: Art in Ice ice-sculpting feature from 6pm to 9pm.
- Friday, March 15: High School Night special 7pm to 10pm.
- Saturday, March 16th: Girl Scout cookies for sale!
- Sunday, March 17th: St. Patrick’s Day celebration with City Girl Cupcake 12pm to 4pm
- Monday, March 18th: New weekday hours from 4pm to 10pm
- Saturday, March 23rd: Open 11 to 10pm
- Sunday, March 24th: Open 11am to 10pm. Closing Day
With the end of the ice skating season drawing to a close, The Providence Rink at the Bank of America City Center will transform into a premier programming and event center from April to October! The Providence Rink is a perfect location to host all types of summer programming and events with over 14,000 square feet of space available in the heart of downtown. Event applications are still being accepted for the upcoming 2013 summer and fall season.
Coming soon! The Providence Rink will unveil a new website at ProvidenceRink.com that will provide the complete year-round programming and event schedule and offerings.
For additional information until our new website is up, please visit ProvidenceSkating.com or call 401.331.5544.