This is the sidewalk outside the UCAP School on Broadway yesterday, the day after the storm. The school was open and there were students inside the building when I took this photo. I walked on the other side of Broadway this morning so I am not sure of the condition of the sidewalk today.
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on
- 4-story mixed-use building proposed on Piedmont Street on Federal Hill on