This week the Providence Preservation Society announced their 2012 list of the city’s Ten Most Endangered Properties.
- George C. Arnold Building (“The Narrow Building”)
- Jerothmul B. Barnaby House (“Barnaby’s Castle”)
- Flower Shop and Green House at 398 Hope Street
- Foreclosed Multifamily Housing Stock
- Cathedral of St. John
- Kendrick-Prentice-Tirocchi House
- Narragansett Electric Lighting (Dynamo House)
- former Rhode Island Department of Transportation Headquarters and Garage
- Roger Williams Park Seal House
- Ward Baking Company Administration Building
Find more information about each building and the Providence Preservation Society website.