A Bristol man died Thursday after he was hit by a car trying to cross Metacom Avenue.
Officers arrived on scene at about 7:30 p.m. to find a man with visible injuries lying unresponsive in the shoulder of the roadway.
61°Feels like: 61°F
5:13 am8:13 pm EDT
Wind: 5mph SW
UV index: 0
- Herb Anthony on Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain
- david cicchetto on Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion
- Mad dog on Regal Plating Building
- Joseph Campo on UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal
- Mike on Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site
- Joe Kenney on Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street
- Ismael Carlo on Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance