The University originally sought 4 acres of the Route 195 land for campus expansion including a hotel. The school now seeks to buy 1.5 acres of land in the area near Friendship and Chestnut Streets. The school says it has the money to commence construction as soon as the land becomes available in 2012.
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on