Community Meeting – Transportation Corridors to Livable Communities Project – North Main Street
The City of Providence and the Rhode Island Public Transit Authority (RIPTA) invite you to share your thoughts on the future of North Main Street.
Rochambeau Library, 708 Hope Street
Monday, May 14th, 2012 – 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
(Presentation at 6:00 PM followed by open house)
- How is RIPTA improving bus stop locations, bus shelters, and bus service?
- What is RIPTA’s new R-Line (Rapid Bus) service?
- What improvements are coming? (bus shelters, trash cans, bicycle racks, wayfinding signage, public art)
- Where should community hubs and gateways be located?
- What services and businesses would you like to see at community hubs?
A 72-hour notice is required for persons with sensory impairment requiring auxiliary aids. To request this service, please contact the RIPTA Customer Service Manager at 401-784-9500 x183.
For more information, please contact Martina Haggerty, Project Coordinator or visit the Transportation Corridors to Livable Communities project website.