|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, October 21, 2013, beginning at 5:00PM, for the following purposes|
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings held on August 28, 2013 and September 9, 2013.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities from May through October 2013 and Proposed Activities in November 2013 Through March 2014 to advance Marketing of District Real Estate.
- Report on Legal Issues: Creatiion of Standard Disposition Documents and Precess; Life Science Tax Credit; Deeble Litigation Status.
- Update by DK-Communications, LLC on Public Relations.
- Approval of Resolution Supporting Burial of Power Lines.
- Review and Approval of Proposed 2014 Schedule of Committee Meetings.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/Tentative Agenda for November 19, 2013 Meeting.
- Update on Attorney General/Open Meeting Law Violation.
- Vote to Adjourn.