A Cranston woman was sent to the hospital after being struck by a car that slid down an icy hill.
The accident happened just after 7:30 a.m. Thursday near Walnut Grove Ave.
- The Squares of Providence on
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on