I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on June 20, 2016.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report on status of District’s financial audit by Lisa Lasky, RI Commerce Corporation Chief Financial Officer.
- Discussion and Vote regarding proposed allocation of funds to pedestrian bridge construction budget.
- Presentation and discussion regarding District land use planning.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for next meeting on September 19, 2016 at 5:00 P.M.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under (i) subsection (5) (disposition of public property).