|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, AUGUST 17, 2015, beginning at 5 P.M., for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on June 15, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Presentation by Royal Oaks Realty, with Kite Architects, of their development project for Parcel 8.
- Discussion and Consent to Memorandum of Understanding with the City of Providence Planning Department.
- Discussion and Vote regarding engagement of a new Executive Director.
- Review of Status of Proposals to purchase and develop District property.
- Chairman’s Report/Agenda for September 21, 2015 meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (1) (personnel matters) and subsection (5) (disposition of public property).
III. Public Session
Greater City Providence: PBN: Developer negotiating with panel for Fox Point land (Nov. 25, 2014)