|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 2015, beginning at 5pm, for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
- 1. Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on January 20, 2015.
- Executive Director’s Report and Review of Operational Priorities.
- Review and Consideration of the Request by Phoenix Lincoln, Contract Purchaser of Parcel 28, to Extend Time Periods to Complete Due Diligence and Obtain Tax Stabilization Agreement and Vote.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Executive Session Meeting Held on January 20, 2015.
- Chairman’s Remarks.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).