|A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at Rhode Island Commerce Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Providence, Rhode Island, on Tuesday, January 20, 2015, beginning at 5pm, for the following purposes|
I. Public Session
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on December 15, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Review of Activities During the Past Month.
- Presentation by Conley Law Offices regarding the 2014 City Of Providence Zoning Ordinance in comparison to the Ordinance of 2012.
- Vote Formalizing the Creation of a Project Design Review Subcommittee.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Executive Session Meeting Held on December 15, 2014.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property. Vote regarding execution of purchase agreement for District parcel.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).