I. Public Session
- Welcoming Remarks by Chairperson Joseph Azrack.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Public Session Meeting Held on March 21, 2016.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Discussion on the selection of an Urban Planning and Design firm to serve as District consultant.
- Presentation on proposed event on Parcel P4, “The Launch” by Olin Thompson and Sharon Steele of Building Bridges Providence.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Chairperson’s Report/Agenda for June 20, 2016 meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (disposition of public property).