The original X Games were held in Providence on the undeveloped Capital Center land. We could bring them back to our new redevelopment district. The X Games cities have been assigned through 2015, the next slot we could go for is 2016.
- Henry Bowen Anthony Fountain on
- Aaron M. Renn: For Commuter Rail, Better Service to Boston, Not Southward Expansion on
- Regal Plating Building on
- UPDATED: PPS: General Electric Base Plant Demolition Proposal on
- Proposed development at 1-200 Harris Avenue, aka The Providence Fruit & Produce Warehouse site on
- Pedestrian struck, killed on North Main Street on
- Proposed Emergency Snow Parking Ban Ordinance on