A meeting of the I-195 Redevelopment District Commission will be held at the office of Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation, 315 Iron Horse Way, Suite 101, Providence, Rhode Island, on Monday, January 13, 2014, beginning at 4:00 p.m., for the following purposes:
Call to Order: The Chairperson
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on December 9, 2013.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities during Past Month/Action Plan and Target Activities January – February, 2014.
- Further Discussion of Developers Toolkit with Goody Clancy LLC.
- Discussion/Vote to Select Firm to Provide Snow Removal Services to the District.
- Approval of Selection of Jones Lang LaSalle to Provide Real Estate Brokerage and Advisory Services to the District.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/ Tentative Agenda for February 10, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.