I. Public Session
- Welcome by Chairperson: Chairperson Colin Kane.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Commission Meetings Held on August 18, 2014.
- Executive Director’s Report – Review of Activities During Past Month and Business Plan for the Period September – December 2014.
- Presentation of District Audit by LGCD, District Auditor, and Vote Regarding Acceptance of Audit.
- Update from Jones Lang LaSalle on Market Conditions and Strategies for October 15, 2014 RFI Submission Date.
- Update from DOT Director Lewis on Work Progress on I-195 Surplus Land.
- Discussion and Review of Draft Parks Maintenance and Management Budget.
- Discussion and Vote on Allocation of Funds from the EPA Grant to the District.
- Update from Counsel Regarding District Permitting Process and Legal Issues Subcommittee.
- Review of Status of Proposals to Purchase and Develop District Property.
- Chairman’s Report – Review of Activities in Past Month and Proposed Future Activities/ Tentative Agenda for October 20, 2014 Meeting.
- Vote to Adjourn.
II. Executive Session
To consider and act upon such matters as may be considered at a meeting closed to the public pursuant to Rhode Island General Laws, Section 42-46-5(a) (the Open Meetings Law), specifically matters permitted to be so considered under subsection (5) (acquisition and disposition of public property).